110-3531 Bayview Street Richmond, BC V7E 5W3 Canada 604-351-0551
We do after school pick up!
Martial Arts After School Program in Richmond
Gracie Barra offers a great alternative to traditional daycare with our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu after-school program. Our after-school martial arts program is for kids from ages 5 to 12 years old where our staff will pick up your child from school and bring them back to our gym for some fun, leaning and exercise. Under the supervision of our martial arts professors and program guides, your children get to learn skills which help with their mental, physical, social and emotional well-being. It’s the perfect blend of learning and being active.
Gracie Barra Richmond is committed to offering a safe space for children to learn and have fun in our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu after-school program.
Develop your kid’s skills
As parents we always want the best experiences and the best outcomes for our kids. Getting your child enrolled in our after-school Jiu-Jitsu training program is one of the most effective ways of developing your child’s skills on and off the mats to help them face the world with better skill sets. Our after-school program helps children with the following:
- Learn self-defense techniques to boost self-control and self-confidence
- Enhance concentration
- Increase body-to-mind coordination
- Promote and cultivate positive social, intellectual, and physical values
What We Offer
Our after-school program is designed for parents who are looking for a better alternative to traditional daycare centers. Our package include:
Offer your school-going children a break from divided attention as our after-school training programs are great for helping your children learn and grow. Under supervision of our amazing trainers, after enrolling in our after-school programs, children get to enjoy the following benefits program:
- Pickup your child from their school once the bell rings and bring them to our academy
- Have a parent-provided snack
- Train one hour of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training
- Prepare them for parent pickup at 6pm
List of schools that participate in our after-school program:
- Instant feedback on performance
- Highly flexible schedules to adjust school dismissal times
- Raising the bar for self-improvement
- Complete individual attention and detailed instructions
- Greater focus on working on specific areas of improvement
Professional Development Days, Spring Break, and Summer Camps are not included as part of our After School Program.
Email us for more info.
- Lord Byng Elementary
- Tomekichi Homma Elementary
- James McKinney Elementary
- Diefenbaker Elementary/École élémentaire John G. Diefenbaker
- Manoah Steves Elementary
- Alfred B Dixon Elementary
- Richmond Christian School
- R M Grauer Elementary
- Jessie Wowk