110-3531 Bayview Street Richmond, BC V7E 5W3 Canada 604-351-0551
Women In BJJ
Women’s Self Defense Classes in Richmond
The Gracie Barra Richmond women’s class is focused on self-defense while increasing cardio, strength and increasing self-confidence. Jiu-jitsu is a great martial art for women looking for an activity with other like-minded women to push themselves further than with a regular cardio class. You get access to over 100 locations in Canada and the US and 300 worldwide with classes exclusively for women.
This Gracie Barra program is dedicated explicitly to women to learn Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and the necessary skills for self-defense. Our program is built to increase your cardio and enhance your focus making you more aware of your surroundings.
Features of Gracie Barra’s Women’s BJJ Program:
- Enhance your agility, focus and decision making
- Learn to defend yourself from common attacks
- Work on your physical well-being while learning the basic tactics of Richmond Self-defense program
- Enhance your self-confidence in our body-positive environment
- Learn from the best
- Become a part of the Gracie Barra family with access to 100 women-only training locations in Canada and the States plus to 300 training centers worldwide